Arm of God Reconciliation and Intercession Outreach (AGRIO) has appealed to all Nigerians to seek righteousness in choosing the political leaders of the country in her forthcoming general elections, particularly the presidential election in 2023.
Sister Clara Ajao, the convener of the reconciliation & intercession outreach, said God was about to cause a great change in Nigeria through the elections but Nigerians must pray for righteous people to be enthroned as the country’s leaders in 2023. She added that Nigerians, particularly the leaders, must repent from their evil ways in order for God to have His way to enthrone righteousness in the country in 2023.
She further appealed to Nigerian leaders in a copy of AGRIO bulletin she shared with Christian Benefits. Titled: Message to Nigeria, especially the leaders: An urgent call to repent and warning, Alao reveals God’s message and warning to Nigeria and her leadership thus: “This is what the Lord says, “Go down to the palace of the kings of Judah and announce this word there. You are to say: Hear the word of the Lord, King of Judah, he who sits on the throne of David; you, your officials and your people who enter these gates. This is what the Lord says:
“Administer justice and righteousness. Rescue the victim of robbery from the hand of his oppressor. Don’t exploit or brutalize the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow. Don’t shed innocent blood in this place.”
She states further, “For if you conscientiously carry out this command, then kings sitting on David’s throne will enter through the gates of this palace riding on chariots and horse-they, their officials and their people. If you do not obey these commands, declares the Lord, I swear by myself this house will become a ruin,” Alao warned, concluding with Proverbs 14:34, “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is reproach to any people.” Pray and cry out for righteousness now. Brethren, Arise! The set time has come! Righteousness must exalt Nigeria.” Pray and cry for its manifestation now,” Alao finally appealed to Nigerians.
Sister Clara Alao: The set time has come! Righteousness must exalt Nigeria.
Sister Clara Alao, the prayerful AGRIO convener, was raised and ordained a minister in Mountain of Fire &Miracles Ministries (MFM) and called by God with a mandate of praying and interceding for the body of Christ and leaders in Nigeria for the enthronement righteousness in the body of Christ and Nigeria; and for fostering love and unity in the body of Christ. Alao listed in the bulletin seven prayer points she passionately appealed to all Nigerians, especially the saints, to pray for God’s intervention in Nigeria’s affairs, particularly on the 2023 general elections.
The seven prayer points headed, Prayer Direction for Nigeria, are as follows:
- Lord, intervene in Nigeria now in your own term that will birth a new Nigeria and fulfill her God-given mandate and aid Africa as a whole to do the same
- Lord, visit the foundation of Nigeria and address the injustice and all imbalances in the land (Psalm 84:19).
- Lord, judge all the evil men and their seeds in the religious and political landscape of Nigeria for their wicked acts that are delaying the manifestation of your agenda for the nation and Africa as a whole (Psalm 52:1-5).
- Lord, judge the evil altars raised against the practice of righteousness and justice in Nigeria
- Lord, from henceforth let righteousness and justice begin to motivate every Nigerian’s thoughts and actions begin taken by Nigerians
- Lord, let every Nigerian begin to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and let other things be added unto us. (Mathew 6:33).
- Lord, create in every Nigerian, a new heart and renew the right spirit within us (Psalm 51:10).
Arm of God Reconciliation & Intercession Outreach (AGRIO) was birthed about four years ago from the two separate but similar visions its convener, Sister Clara Alao, received from God to foster unity and love in the body of Christ as well as to promote righteousness in the body of Christ and Nigeria generally. “God called me as an intercessor on the platform of Arm of God Reconciliation & Intercession outreach (AGRIO) to foster unity and love in the body of Christ that they all may be one, according to John 17:21; to work as a support arm in the body of Christ and to promote righteousness in the body of Christ and in Nigeria generally,” Alao explained in an exclusive interview with Christian Benefits about the outreach.